Tuesday, June 20, 2006

OK, so I might miss a few things.

I love living only a few minutes away from the beach. It's so easy to just decide to go and GO. The kids and I spent three glorious hours at the beach today (Pirate Ship Park, Jen) and it was so much fun. I even finally got Matthew to try swimming!! For an island boy he's pretty landlocked, but not today. He discovered the joy of an inner tube and was "wunning in the wadder." We built sand castles. Ok, we tried to build sand castles, not an easy feat with coral sand, but it was still fun.

I can't remember the last time I had this much fun with my kids. YAY FOR THE BEACH!!!!

1 comment:

James T Wood said...

I remember the beach . . . I remember the joy of being outside. Unfortunately those are just memories in the humid, horrid, hot South.