Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I've found it.

I have found the house that I want, and it's in Brian's top three as well. It's in our price range. The current owners are leaving a shed in the HUGE back yard, and the hot tub. Yeaaaaah, baby, there's a hot tub. There's a HUGE beautiful kitchen, where I won't be tripping over everybody. (OK, so I'll trip over them, but only because they're leeches, not becuase there's not enough room in the kitchen.) It has two living areas, and the front living area also has a little niche that would make a great craft area. There's a three car garage, the master bedroom is plenty big enough for our massive furniture. The tile floors are actually the pretty ones, and not that cacky yellow shiny stuff. I think it's even got a gas oven! YAY!! HOORAY FOR COOKIN' WITH GAS!! There are lots of windows, so lots of light.

Yes. This is the house that I want. Now, as long as the owners are willing to pay closing costs and are ok with an August or so closing, we're good. Right?



It really can't be that easy, can it?

2 comments:

James T Wood said...

Maybe . . . here's hoping it is - so you are moving back to the ol' U.S. of A.? How are you feeling about that?

Meg said...

Yeah, we're headed back this August, hoping to change that to July. I am THRILLED. Even if we are ending up in OKC. But hey, that's close to you guys, you could come out to visit!