Monday, May 15, 2006

A spider tale


So the other night around 2 AM I woke up from a deep sleep with that feeling that something was very wrong. I lay there for a moment, and opened my eyes. As I opened my eyes I looked up to the corner of my bedroom.There was a spider dropping down on a thread. It's body was bigger than my hand, NOT including it's legs. It was the scariest thing I had ever seen. I swear it was coming to eat me.

I screamed like a little girl and jumped out of bed, and ran to turn on the light. As I stood there in the doorway of my bedroom, clutching my husband's trusty baseball bat (because we all know that a baseball bat will kill a f-ing huge spider!) I scanned the room. I didn't see the spider. I didn't even see it's thread. It was a STEALTHY spider. *nods*

I pulled back the blankets. Maybe it had crawled into my bed and was cuddling with my husband.

No spider.

I got up on the bed and leaned over to look underneath.

No spider.

I looked back up in the corner again, to see if I could tell where it had come from.And realized...I dreamed that spider. *looks around in a paranoid manner*











Brian slept through ALL of it.

No comments: