Sunday, May 06, 2007

I can't wait fo rJune 7th!!!

Since the girls and Kerrie were all born in June I'm taking them to see Wicked for their birthdays. It's the day after Catey & Kerrie's birthdays. They have no idea, only Kerrie knows that she needs to take that day off.

I got our tickets in the mail, and they're tucked away safely. I had planned on getting balcony seats, MUCH cheaper, but the only seats left in any of the shows were orchestra seats. The only seats left together were the ones I got for our show. I am GIDDY with excitement! Orchestra seating, row H, seats 107-110, RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE. And since it's a 1:30 show, we'll have plenty of time for the girls to hopefully be able to meet the cast, and we'll head out for dinner afterward. They're probably going to know every single song, we listen to the soundtrack in the van all.the.time. ;)

I thought about taking Matthew as well, but I don't think he'd enjoy it as much as the girls will. I'll have a friend watch him that day and he'll have fun playing with her little girl.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That? Is AWESOME!

Yay for you! I wish I was going to be in seat 106...