Wednesday, March 28, 2007




I took these last week and played with b/w yesterday. I'm getting them printed out in 8x10, matted & framed for the living room.

Some good friends have been encouraging me to take my photography to some shows. I think I'm going to look into it. I'd love to be able to do this as a supplemental income.

Sometime this week or next I'm going to be doing maternity photos of another friend. I told her I'd do it for free as long as I get to use her images in a portfolio.

And hey, any excuse to get the new Photoshop! :D

2 comments:

James T Wood said...

Um . . . what's that one tree doing to the other tree? Are you sure that's appropriate?

Seriously though, those are some great pics. Good times.

It's weird how b/w pictures seem to have more power than color . . .

Meg said...

That's the base of the vines. LOL I want to go back and take another pic of the vines. I drove past them this weekend and they're covered in leaves now.