Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hey hosers!

Our internet is being disconnected tomorrow, so I figured I'd better at least say bye for a while. Not that I've updated much recently. We pack out on Friday and Saturday this week, and our final inspection on the house is Tuesday, which is when we'll move into TLF. (Military hotel for you non-military-speak types.) As of the 10th Brian is no longer a part of Kadena AB!!!! Then we be leaaavin', on a JETPLANE, on the 12th.

I'm going nuts here. There's so much to be done, and most of it can't be done until the last minute. I'll be so glad when this week is over.

2 comments:

James T Wood said...

I know you're still in mid-move. Just a note to say that I'm excited that you'll be in the US-of-A. We're in sunny California right now visiting Andrea's family before we go back for me to start school next week.

Talk to you soon

James T Wood said...

You know, you can blog again . . .